Welcome to EDRA/GHIN
EDRA/GHIN brings together the world of home improvement.
Our membership includes 214 home centre companies operating
over 31,000 stores in 74 countries. Our members generate
over 1.6 million jobs and total revenues of approximately €310 bn.
> read more
The 7th Global DIY Summit is fast approaching.
Taking place from the 5th to the 7th of June in Dublin, Ireland, the 7th Global DIY Summit is expected to be one of the most content rich Summits yet.
24 top speakers from around the world will be presenting their visions for the future of the home improvement industry. There are 5 main areas that will be focused on:
• Innovate or Die – Why Innovation Matters
• Digitalisation – Adapting to the Era of Disruption
• HR – Preparing your Team to Embrace Digital Transformation
• Asia – The Changing Face of Innovation
• DIY around the World
The venue for the 7th Global DIY Summit is the award winning Congress Centre Dublin, located on the River Liffey. The Congress Centre is a spectacular venue, offering fantastic views over Dublin and is one of the most modern Congress Centres in Europe.
- World: Countdown for the 2019 edition of the Global DIY Summit
- Europe: Code of Practice Signed by EDRA Board
- Global: EDRA/GHIN Annual Study Tour
- Germany: Spoga+gafa gearing up for 2019 edition
- World Retail Congress 2019: High Velocity Retail
- UK: Change at the top for Kingfisher
- World: Global DIY Summit 5-7 June 2019 Convention Centre Dublin
- Germany: Tendence gearing up for 2019 edition
- Australia: Bunnings increasing online opportunities
- World: Global DIY Summit “Designing the Future Together”
- Germany: 2018 brings €7.7 bn revenue for OBI
- Spain: Leroy Merlin reports 6.6% growth
- Belgium: Toolstation enters new market
- Germany: DIY stores increase sales in 2018
EDRA/GHIN's membership spans the world. Both individual companies and national associations have a central role to play in our work. Through membership of the Global Home Improvement Network we provide a forum for knowledge sharing and networking for retailers. While EDRA provides the collective voice for home improvement retailers in Europe.
> read more