Welcome to EDRA/GHIN
EDRA/GHIN brings together the world of home improvement.
Our membership includes 214 home centre companies operating
over 32,000 stores in 74 countries. Our members generate
over 1.6 million jobs and total revenues of approximately €320 bn.
> read more
John W. Herbert's, General Secretary EDRA/GHIN, New Year's Message
2019 was another very good year for EDRA/GHIN.
The EDRA/GHIN mission is to improve the quality of home improvement retailing around the world and by doing so supporting the growth of our industry internationally and giving our member’s customers the opportunity of buying quality products at affordable prices.
We do this by bringing the world of home improvement executives together to learn from one another by sharing best practices and latest and successful concepts and organising study tours, store tours and company visits.
Watch John Herbert's New Years Message below:
- World: Register now for Global DIY Summit Store Tour
- Germany: Discover the latest trends at Tendance!
- Germany: Hardware industry gathering in Cologne
- Romania: Leroy Merlin reports 20% sales rise
- World: Personalisation – LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR DATA!
- Italy: World Retail Congress 2020, 28-20 April at the Cavalieri Hotel, Rome
- Germany: Frankfurt trade fair trio boasts 84,000 visitors
- Netherlands: New boss and more changes at Praxis
- Netherlands: Hornbach opens 15th store
- Canada: American Anthony T. Hurst to head Lowe’s Canadian division
- World: Global DIY Summit preparing managers for a “Rapidly Changing World”
- Germany: Cologne preparing for 2020 edition of the International Hardware Fair
- Germany: Light + Building 2020 – the latest topics and 2,700 exhibitors
- U.S.: National Hardware Show celebrates 75th anniversary
EDRA/GHIN's membership spans the world. Both individual companies and national associations have a central role to play in our work. Through membership of the Global Home Improvement Network we provide a forum for knowledge sharing and networking for retailers. While EDRA provides the collective voice for home improvement retailers in Europe.
> read more