Welcome to EDRA/GHIN
EDRA/GHIN brings together the world of home improvement.
Our membership includes 215 home centre companies operating
over 32,000 stores in 74 countries. Our members generate
over 1.6 million jobs and total revenues of approximately €320 bn.
> read more
EDRA/GHIN's Response to the Ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic
At EDRA/GHIN we are firm believers that DIY and home improvement trade is essential retailing.
This was also confirmed by EuroCommerce, the voice of retail in Brussels, in their first press release on Covid-19 addressing the “decision makers”, to include our sector as essential retail.
We followed this up with our own EDRA/GHIN press release on the 26th March 2020 highlighting “The Essential Role of Home Improvement Stores.”
Many governments also held this belief and classified home improvement and DIY retailing as essential retailing.
It seemed that due to all the Covid-19 restrictions, alongside the need for social distancing, people rediscovered the importance of their homes, and our members were there to support them. The role of the home has evolved, and our members are perfectly placed to enable customers to improve, create and love their homes.
- Global DIY-Network: Next in the “Meet the CEO” Series – Mattias Ankarberg.
- Europe: Kingfisher Full Year Results Demonstrate Impact of Covid-19.
- Europe: Hornbach Group Increases Net Sales by 15.4% to Euro 5.5 Billion in 2020/21 Financial Year.
- New Zealand: Andrea Scown Appointed new Chief Executive Officer of Mitre 10 NZ.
- Sweden: Byggmax Group Updates Financial Targets .
- Global DIY Network: “Meet the CEO” with Hiromasa Tsuchiya, Owner and Chairman of CAINZ.
- Finland: Kesko – Good Development Continues in All Areas.
- Austria: DIY Stores and other Retailers Reopen.
EDRA/GHIN's membership spans the world. Both individual companies and national associations have a central role to play in our work. Through membership of the Global Home Improvement Network we provide a forum for knowledge sharing and networking for retailers. While EDRA provides the collective voice for home improvement retailers in Europe.
> read more