Welcome to EDRA/GHIN
EDRA/GHIN brings together the world of home improvement.
Our membership includes 214 home centre companies operating
over 31,000 stores in 74 countries. Our members generate
over 1.6 million jobs and total revenues of approximately €310 bn.
> read more
Thank you Dublin!
On the 5-7 June we held the 7th edition of our annual Global DIY Summit at the spectacular Convention Centre Dublin, with approximately 1,000 delegates attending from 55 countries. The opening welcome address was given by Minister for Finance, Paschal Donohoe.
Every year the congresses is held in a different European country. In the past seven years it has been to Barcelona, Berlin, London, Stockholm, Rome, Paris and now Dublin.
Everywhere the delegates went in Dublin, they found the Irish people most helpful and friendly. It started at the airport at passport control, in the taxis and buses, at the hotels and in the restaurants, at the award-winning Convention Centre Dublin and also on our visits with 300 delegates in six buses to six stores in our sector.
Without doubt, the Irish people in Dublin we encountered were the friendliest and most helpful we have ever experienced in all the major cities we have visited.
Thank you, Dublin, for making this such a memorable visit!
- China: China International Hardware Show preparing for its 2019 edition
- Chile: Cencosud reports growth of 17.3% in local currency
- Brunei: Major expansion plans for Mr. DIY
- Germany: Tendence presents unusual ideas and must-haves of the season
- U.S: Lowe’s reports positive Q1
- World: Global DIY Summit 5-7 June 2019 Dublin
- Japan: New President and CEO for Joyful Honda
- The Netherlands: Multimate becomes Hubo XL
- U.S.: Another successful National Hardware Show
- World: Global DIY Summit – Asia: The Changing Face of Innovation
- Germany: Spoga+gafa preparing for 2019 edition
- U.S. : NRHA conference lineup announced
- France: Mixed results for DIY market
- World: Countdown for the 2019 edition of the Global DIY Summit
EDRA/GHIN's membership spans the world. Both individual companies and national associations have a central role to play in our work. Through membership of the Global Home Improvement Network we provide a forum for knowledge sharing and networking for retailers. While EDRA provides the collective voice for home improvement retailers in Europe.
> read more